This mug is a Misfit! What does that mean? It has some imperfections but is still totally functional so we simply sell it at a discount. Many makers throw away items like this but Tiny Arms believes in sustainability and that art should be accessible to more people. These mugs have perfect handles and slipped exteriors but they are a little wonky in the lip.
A playful squiggle pattern in a combination of sage and cream slip. This sage and cream combo is so soothing on this smooth earthy brick clay, we can't get enough of it! The interior and handle is glazed is the coziest amber glaze. This mug is available in both 8 oz and 14 oz sizes!
The slip patterns are created by hand and each mug has its own unique brush strokes, no two look exactly the same.
Large : Approximately 14 oz. Small: Approximately 8oz
All ceramics are dishwasher and microwave safe!
By purchasing Tiny Arms Ceramics products you are acknowledging that:
• Tiny Arms there is an understanding that each piece is unique with handmade qualities. With that comes tiny wobbles and imperfections that make each piece perfect. While each piece will have a similar form and clay, you may see differences in applications of glaze and slight variations in size.
• All wares are made with attention to detail including remnants of the hand at work and intentional “imperfections”.
• All items are food safe.
• All items are dishwasher and microwave friendly, unless otherwise noted.
• Function is tested and unless otherwise noted (misfits), this piece will function completely as it is advertised.
• Tiny Arms Ceramics is a one woman business, please keep in mind that returns cannot be made for any reason beyond receiving the wrong product.
Please remember to be kind when purchasing handmade. These items are loved from the moment they are made to the second they’re sent out to you. You are bringing a piece of Tiny Arms Ceramics and myself into your home.