The pieces in this collection are all Misfits! What does that mean? They have some imperfections but is still totally functional so we simply sell it at a discount. Many makers throw away items like this but Tiny Arms believes in sustainability and that art should be accessible to more people. The underglaze on the exterior of these mugs became glossy and bubbly in some areas, some bubbles may flake off over time, but being on the exterior of the piece it is still functional.
The plaid pattern and white flowers are applied on a beige stoneware body. Available in espresso cups, tumblers, small mugs, and large mugs. Interior and handles are glazed with a glossy white glaze. Exteriors are unglazed.
The all patterns are created by hand and no two pieces look exactly the same.
Espresso cup - 3.5 oz
Tumbler - 8oz
Small Mug - 10 oz
Large Mug - 16 oz
All ceramics are dishwasher and microwave safe! Exterior pattern can fade if piece is aggressively scrubbed with scoring pad.
By purchasing Tiny Arms Ceramics products you are acknowledging that:
• Tiny Arms there is an understanding that each piece is unique with handmade qualities. With that comes tiny wobbles and imperfections that make each piece perfect. While each piece will have a similar form and clay, you may see differences in applications of glaze and slight variations in size.
• All wares are made with attention to detail including remnants of the hand at work and intentional “imperfections”.
• All items are food safe.
• All items are dishwasher and microwave friendly, unless otherwise noted.
• Function is tested and unless otherwise noted (misfits), this piece will function completely as it is advertised.
• Tiny Arms Ceramics is a one woman business, please keep in mind that returns cannot be made for any reason beyond receiving the wrong product.
Please remember to be kind when purchasing handmade. These items are loved from the moment they are made to the second they’re sent out to you. You are bringing a piece of Tiny Arms Ceramics and myself into your home.