The Simple Collection V.1 - Camp Misfits
This Product is a semi-misfit. The forms are perfect but our green glaze moved and reacted with our white glaze in a way we don't love. Since the glaze isn't visually what we are going for we are selling these heavily discounted but you are going to love using them on bar because they are so nice to pour into.
The Simple Collection! We have always wanted to make a classic set of forms made with baristas in mind. These are more affordable since they have less going on than the rest of the Tiny Arms Ceramics. They will be released in different color options periodically, this is V.1 inspired by enamel camp mugs. Available in espresso cups, wide tumblers, filter mugs, Cappuccino mugs, and Latte mugs. The interior and exterior are fully glazed.
All pieces are created by hand and no two pieces look exactly the same.
Espresso cup - 3-4 oz
Tumbler - 8-10 oz
Filter Mug - 8-10 oz
Cappuccino Mug - 6-8 oz
Latte Mug - 11-12 oz
All ceramics are dishwasher and microwave safe!
By purchasing Tiny Arms Ceramics products you are acknowledging that:
• Tiny Arms there is an understanding that each piece is unique with handmade qualities. With that comes tiny wobbles and imperfections that make each piece perfect. While each piece will have a similar form and clay, you may see differences in applications of glaze and slight variations in size.
• All wares are made with attention to detail including remnants of the hand at work and intentional “imperfections”.
• All items are food safe.
• All items are dishwasher and microwave friendly, unless otherwise noted.
• Function is tested and unless otherwise noted (misfits), this piece will function completely as it is advertised.
• Tiny Arms Ceramics is a one-woman business, please keep in mind that returns cannot be made for any reason beyond receiving the wrong product.
Please remember to be kind when purchasing handmade. These items are loved from the moment they are made to the second they’re sent out to you. You are bringing a piece of Tiny Arms Ceramics and myself into your home.